The sites on this page are links to information and analysis from a variety of people. Some are strictly news sites and some financial sites. I don’t endorse any site, but I often find information on these links useful and enlightening.
Tom Martin Media, LLC Weekly Newsletter This is from a friend of mine and he is putting put out a brand new and totally free newsletter about what he is seeing in the media world. Tom runs a top notch PR firm in NYC. Tom Martin is also the guy who encouraged me to start my own website, which became USAWatchdog.com. Tom is a good man, and I am sure this free newsletter will be worth the read every week.
321Gold.com: Their goal is to provide you with comprehensive, relevant gold analysis and articles.
- 9/11 conspiracy group pushes vote for investigation: This is analysis and video surrounding the 9/11 attack in NYC.
- Coast to Coast AM: Nationwide radio show I sometimes make appearances on and have been doing so for years.
- DollarCollapse.com: This site is run by John Rubino and is about everything financial, including the health of the U S dollar.
- JSMineset.com: Expert analysis from world renown gold and financial guru Jim Sinclair.
- New WTC Building 7 commercial: This is a must see and you will not see it on the MSM!
- SteveQuayle.com: This site is dedicated to alternative news and was founded by Steve Quayle.
- The Survivalist Blog: This site is all about surviving what may come in the future.
- Take the 47 Minute Building 7 Challenge! (This is multiple angles of WTC #7 in Free Fall.)
- KevinShipp.com: Shipp is former CIA Officer and whistleblower who is an expert in counter-intelligence